UPDATE: Please go to here if you wish to add your company’s name to this list.
Let’s check out just how active social media is in the UK. In the spirit of Peter Kim and lists compiled collaboratively through the blogosphere – how many companies are using social media to market themselves in the UK and what are their names? I am going to kick off with:-
- BAE Systems. Blog: Graduate blog. 4
- British Airways. Online community: Metrotwin.1
- BSkyB. Social network: Facebook.2
- BT. Blog: Insight blog. 2
- Carnival Cruise Lines. Social networks: Carnival Connections community. 3
- cruise.co.uk. User generated reviews and photos: cruise.co.uk.
- Fly.co.uk. Blog: Travelling Blog.5
- Intercontinental Hotels and Resorts. Blog: Intercontental travelogue.
- Lastminute.com. Blog: Twitter. 5
- McKay Flooring. Blog: McKay Flooring Blog.
Can you add a name to a list of social media marketing companies in the UK?
How quickly will UK companies turn to social media to market themselves? 8 October 2008